Thursday, July 30, 2009

thoughts....

I never thought I'd be back at this place...this place of vulnerability...question..and longing-the place of hurt.

One can try for so long not to be here and yet one reaches this place again...twice

I try to avoid it...I do but *sigh* am I.... wow

Visions of bliss cascade my mind and yet they're nothing but a puff of smoke, a screen masking the true element at play...

It's funny really, the intentions of what one desires are so real and yet VERY much unattainable...

Can't always get what you want..oh trust me if I could...we'd be together and I'd never have to think about love...but I'd be worng in so many ways

Can't always get what you want but it seems so true, simple and yet the best move...well...alternative really

Wow...I spend so much into you and it never works...here's your part 2...different worlds but the same type....woe is me

I can't belive I gave it away..my heart...my love...my mind and for what? Some two-year raw deal affair that makes you question why even bother?

AM I THAT MESSED UP?

*sniffle*

You try to trust God...yopu honestly do..but then its as though it seems pointless like the cylce simply drudges on....

A slap in the face is what it is...

A sorry excuse for love and yet I miss you so

Undercover though good...yet wrong in so many ways

I always questioned how much you loved me..i never wanted to give my heart away..even she wasn't deserving enough...

Wow but you're just a .... and you don't understand

God help me find peace...solace...SOME form of comfort.

I don't wanna go back to that place...not with this one

Save me from myself...I don't wanna hurt anymore

No comments:

Post a Comment